The Dance Palace 40th Annual Holiday Craft Fair
was a great success!
Tomales Bay Soaps is grateful for all of the interest in the tradition of cold process soap making.
Memorable highlights from the weekend include:
- The gathering and celebration of many talented local artisans
- Indian Peach's Salmon Frittata with fluffy eggs, perfectly cooked potatoes and crispy cheese edges
- Blacksmithing Demonstration
- Wild West's Fermented Moroccan Carrots
- West Marin School Students' Arts & Crafts
- Midnight Kitchen's distinctive shortbread cookies
- Kim's fantastic bird houses and jewel- like magnets
- Amber's precious and unique flannel lined, boiled cotton toddler coats!
- Well organized event hosted by the great staff of the DANCE PALACE
Soaps Featured at the Dance Palace Holiday Fair
Large Bars: Bull Frog (Lime), Queen Lavender, Grapefruit & Spearmint, Honey Orange Sunburst
Ovals: Bergamot & Lavender, Grapefruit & Spearmint, Honey Orange Sunburst,
Bergamot & Lavender, Milk & Honey
(Top to Bottom)
Lemongrass & Calendula, Spirulina-Rosemary-Lavender,
Lavender, Meyer Lemon, Bergamot & Lavender
Bergamot & Lavender (red)
Rosemary & Peppermint (sage)
Lemongrass & Calendula (tan)